What's even better than making easy money on things you no longer use?
Almost instant gratification! You will receive your checks within 7-10 business days after our event. Very little resale alternatives can offer that turnaround or the earning potential of 75%. Plus, what doesn't sell, you can sell at our next event!
Old Bridesmaid and cocktail dresses? No-longer-worn holiday dresses or business suites?
De-clutter your closet from all your dusty dresses, shoes and accessories; and get handsomely rewarded for it!
How Poshsicle Consigning Works
Our seasonal consignment sales are an excellent way to earn money by selling all those nearly-new things you briefly wore!
You prepare and price your items, using our quick and easy online inventory system, then drop them off 1 to 2 days prior to the sale.
We do the rest!
- You set the price!
- You receive 60% of your sales with the ability to earn up to 75% by volunteering (VIP consignors 30%-45% respectively)
- You manage and track your inventory with an easy to use online program
- You receive special Consignors Passes, for you and a friend, to the Private Pre-sale on the Thursday before the sale
- You decide if you want your items to be discounted, donated or resold at our next sale. Everything is up to you!
- Only a $10 consigners fee ($15 for VIP consignors) per sale event (non-refundable)
There are four ways to participate as a consignor:
1. Rock Star Consignor
You enter your inventory into our online inventory system (extremely simple & user friendly), tag, hang and deliver your items to the sale (our online program makes this a very simple process). We'll provide you with 2 Private Pre-Sale Pass.
2. Wish-I-could-but-don't-have-the-time-to-tag Consignor (A.K.A. VIP Consignor)
Made especially for the uber busy woman! You drop off your washed, clean and ready to sell items at least 6 weeks before our sale at your private, pre-arranged appointment. We will hang, tag and price them for you. Click here to review our VIP preparation guide. (Items MUST be dropped off 6 weeks prior to the sale date)
3. Boutique Consignment
Perfect for Boutique -and- Consignment Boutique owners with overstock to sell! Take advantage of this opportunity to sell your overstock through us. Please contact us for specific details.
4. Philanthropic Consignment
Our Full Donation Consigment (Philanthropic Consignment) allows you to donate directly to your organization. Philanthropic consignors (Non-Profit Organizations) pay $25 to particpate in Poshsicle. They will provide 15 hours of volunteer time, tag and pepare the items for sale and 85% of the sales price will be donated to their 501c3 Organization.